Competed - Recording Available
15:00 Greece Time
3,5 CPD Hours
The all-on-4 concept of placing 4 well distributed implants to support a fixed full arch screw retained prosthesis is well documented and accepted as an implant treatment modality. This unedited live surgery webinar will show the surgery of placing 4 implants in the maxilla and 4 implants in the mandible with a good primary stability – insertion torque of >45Ncm and in a reasonable A-P (anterior – posterior) spread to support a fixed retained prosthesis. Transmucosal multi-unit type abutments will be placed at the time of surgery and torqued to 45Ncm. Upper and lower full arch abutment level silicone impressions will be taken for immediate loading with screw retained prostheses.
By watching this live surgery webinar, delegates will be able to:
1. Identify best implant site selection for optimal A-P spread.
2. Understand how to maximize the use of available bone for the all-on-4 concept.
3. Understand the concept of placing tilted implants with subcrestal angle correction into available native bone, thereby avoiding bone grafts whilst predictably allowing for screw retention of prostheses.
4. Understand the drilling protocol used to optimize primary stability for immediate loading.
5. See and understand the importance of placing and torqueing to 45Ncm “one clean multi-unit abutment – one time” during the surgical appointment of the all-on-4 protocol.
Certificate of Attendance
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar, participants will be awarded with 3.5 Certified CPD credit hours.