20:00 Greece Time
1,5 CPD Hours
Impacted teeth are one of the most common reasons for surgical treatments in everyday dental practice. The main aim of the webinar is to familiarize general dentists with the basic principles of surgical management of impacted teeth. Reference is made to the anatomy of the area of interest and to the assessment of the surgical difficulty of an impacted tooth. There are also bibliographical references presented regarding frequent dilemmas that dentists face on this subject daily. A number of clinical cases are also presented that provide clinical tips to those who are dealing with such cases in their clinical practice. Finally, reference is made to intraoperative and postoperative complications and ways to avoid them.
1) Understand the basic principles of impacted teeth surgery.
2) Understand the anatomy of the oral areas involved in the impacted teeth surgery.
3) Assess the surgical difficulty of an impacted tooth.
4) Obtain clinical tips applicable to their clinical practice.
5) Identify, manage and avoid intraoperative and postoperative complications related to impacted teeth surgery.
Certificate of Attendance
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar, participants will be awarded with 1.5 Certified CPD credit hours. To receive a certificate you need to participate in at least 80% of the live broadcast of the webinar.