TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE WEBINARS.EDU.GR
The content of “webinars.edu.gr” is provided to users by accepting, without modification, the terms and conditions of use below, considering every visitor as “User” of the website “webinars.edu.gr”. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions of Use below, please do not visit our website and do not use it.
1. The management and protection of personal data in the webinar participant is governed by the terms of this Agreement and relevant provisions of Greek law (EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)) Personal information collected by the website never disclosed to third parties (except as provided by law to relevant authorities), but preserved their personal character. Personal information collected by the website never disclosed to third parties (except as provided by law to relevant authorities), but preserved their personal character. The “webinars.edu.gr” Care Institute keeps records of this data for communication, information statistics and improvement of the services provided, the Merimna Institute itself.
2. All contents of this site are protected by Copyright for the company and its partners. All rights reserved. The User may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, derivative works from, or sell any information, software, products or services arising and / or contained in this website and / or displayed in diadiktyka seminars. Neither the name “webinars.edu.gr” referred to herein and on the website are registered service marks of MERIMNA INSTITUTE.
3. In case of force majeure or failure to achieve the webinar by the fault of the website or the rapporteur, the webinar will take place on another date to be announced in time to the participants. Otherwise will be refunded their entry fee and any other liability will not bring the “webinars.edu.gr” beyond.
4. This website is informative and educational purpose only. The “webinars.edu.gr” not bound, or warranty (express or implied) of any technical inaccuracies or typographical errors as well as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained in these speeches and positions-views expressed the individual speakers / contributors and the interveners in these discussions. The User also burdened with duties of confidentiality to the information contained in knowledge of and relating to the program of the webinar. Any copying, distribution, transportation, processing, resale, create derivative works concerning webinars produced by the “webinars.edu.gr” The “webinars.edu.gr” reserves all rights from such a breach.
5. The intellectual content of the rights and services of the website “webinars.edu.gr” introduced or will be introduced to the network protected by Greek, European and international copyright laws and belong exclusively to the site and MERIMNA INSTITUTE, and are provided to users for personal (non commercial or speculative) use. To “webinars.edu.gr” make every effort so that the content and information displayed each time the website is as accurate and true, but does not assume any responsibility for the reliability, completeness or timeliness.
6. “webinars.edu.gr” provides the content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations) products and services available through the website on an “as is” and without any kind of representation, approval or written warranty, expressed or assumed, of satisfactory quality, infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no case “webinars.edu.gr” is not responsible for any legal or civil requirements and / or criminal in nature, nor for any damage (direct, special consequential, which, without limitation, alternatively and / or cumulative form loss of profits, data, lost profits, compensation) from site visitors or others on grounds related to the operation or not and / or use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or information available from this and / or any authorized third party interventions to products and / or services and / or information available through this.
8.They names, images, logos and distinctive features representing the “webinars.edu.gr” or displayed on the website are proprietary marks of the website or third parties protected by applicable trademark laws. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or license or right to use them.
9.The Visiting the website implies full acceptance of these terms and use of the Services of “webinars.edu.gr” implies full acceptance of the General Terms of Service, as they appear in the respective services.
10. The present contract is governed by the applicable legislation in Greece. In case of any dispute or disagreement exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Athens.