This website, www.webinars.edu.gr, as well as the websites www.merimna.edu.gr and www.merimnaseminars.gr, have been created and are the property of the company with the following data: Merimna Institute E.E, Vat/Tax No : 998353545, Tax office: Agios Dimitrios, GEMI No: 069652803000 Company address: 272A Vouliagmenis Ave, Agios Dimitrios, Athens PC: 173 43, Tel .: +30 210 9734000, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for the distance applications for participation in dental conferences – seminars and the interactive participation of delegates with the Company.
The content of www.webinars.edu.gr is provided to users by accepting, without modification, the terms and conditions of use below, considering every visitor as “User” of the website “merimnaseminars.gr”. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions of Use below, please do not visit our website and do not use it.
1. The management and protection of personal data in the webinar participant is governed by the terms of this Agreement and relevant provisions of Greek law (EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)) Personal information collected by the website never disclosed to third parties (except as provided by law to relevant authorities), but preserved their personal character. Personal information collected by the website never disclosed to third parties (except as provided by law to relevant authorities), but preserved their personal character. The “webinars.edu.gr” Care Institute keeps records of this data for communication, information statistics and improvement of the services provided, the Merimna Institute itself.
2. All contents of this site are protected by Copyright for the company and its partners. All rights reserved. The User may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, derivative works from, or sell any information, software, products or services arising and / or contained in this website and / or displayed in diadiktyka seminars. Neither the name “webinars.edu.gr” referred to herein and on the website are registered service marks of MERIMNA INSTITUTE.
3. In case of force majeure or failure to achieve the webinar by the fault of the website or the rapporteur, the webinar will take place on another date to be announced in time to the participants. Otherwise will be in use the terms in session 9.
4. This website is in informative, educational and commercial purpose. The “webinars.edu.gr” not bound, or warranty (express or implied) of any technical inaccuracies or typographical errors as well as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained in these speeches and positions-views expressed the individual speakers / contributors and the interveners in these discussions. The User also burdened with duties of confidentiality to the information contained in knowledge of and relating to the program of the webinar. Any copying, distribution, transportation, processing, resale, create derivative works concerning webinars produced by the “webinars.edu.gr” The “webinars.edu.gr” reserves all rights from such a breach.
5. The intellectual content of the rights and services of the website “webinars.edu.gr” introduced or will be introduced to the network protected by Greek, European and international copyright laws and belong exclusively to the site and MERIMNA INSTITUTE, and are provided to users for personal (non commercial or speculative) use. To “webinars.edu.gr” make every effort so that the content and information displayed each time the website is as accurate and true, but does not assume any responsibility for the reliability, completeness or timeliness.
6. “webinars.edu.gr” provides the content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations) products and services available through the website on an “as is” and without any kind of representation, approval or written warranty, expressed or assumed, of satisfactory quality, infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no case “webinars.edu.gr” is not responsible for any legal or civil requirements and / or criminal in nature, nor for any damage (direct, special consequential, which, without limitation, alternatively and / or cumulative form loss of profits, data, lost profits, compensation) from site visitors or others on grounds related to the operation or not and / or use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or information available from this and / or any authorized third party interventions to products and / or services and / or information available through this.
8.They names, images, logos and distinctive features representing the “webinars.edu.gr” or displayed on the website are proprietary marks of the website or third parties protected by applicable trademark laws. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or license or right to use them.
Merimna Institute- Continuing Education Institution applies through its web sites: www.merimnaseminars.gr, www.webinars.edu.gr, www.merimna.edu.gr electronic policy for information, promotion and processing of all delegates’ applications for participation in seminars or conferences interactively or for distance monitoring-webinars.
Payments or instalments of attendance for seminars-conferences are made exclusively by credit, debit, prepaid card, bank deposit with partner Greek banks in Merimna Institute’s account and must state the reason for submission: Name of participant, Course/Seminar, instalment or full payment.
Payment for all courses must be received 2 weeks before the course start date otherwise reserved places may be lost. Please note that your course reservation is not complete until your full contact details has been returned to us. No pre-course material or confirmation will be sent until the deposit or full payment is received.
The buyer, in accordance with the provisions of article 4 par. 10 of Law 2251/1994, as in force today, may unreasonably withdraw from his purchase within an exclusive time limit of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of purchase, by written notification by electronic e-mail to email@example.com of his request.
Subsequently, the company returns to the buyer the money corresponding to its market value in the same way that he paid. After the expiry of the above deadline, the buyer has not the right of withdrawal and the company no longer has any obligation to the buyer.
In case that, the Buyer declares interest in withdrawing from the seminar-conference cost attendance not later than (7) seven calendar days after the seminar-conference is held, his request will not be accepted. If any cancellation costs arise, they are solely covered by the purchaser.
In case that, a seminar-conference is canceled under the responsibility of Merimna Institute for which the participant has paid, the company is responsible for the refund after communication and agreement with the delegate.
The Company is not responsible for delays-postpones in the organization of seminars/conferences due to cases that cannot be attributed to the Company or due to force majeure events and as such the Company is entitled to extend the time and reschedule a new date for the organization of the seminars/conferences.
Indicative, but not limiting, events include natural disasters, catastrophes, state interventions, serious political and economic crises, national emergencies, revolutions, coups, uprisings, rebellions, political and social upheavals, war , epidemics, pandemics, quarantine restrictions, lockdowns, government or administrative acts (including laws, regulations, directives and decisions), embargoes, strikes, work stoppages, lockouts and more employees conflicts and in any other case as the term “Force Majeure” is defined in accordance with the legislation and case law.
In all above cases of cancellation or postponement of the scheduled dates of Merimna Institute events, the Company shall not be refund delegates with other incurred expenses, for example pre-purchased travel or hotel accommodation
10.The Visiting the website implies full acceptance of these terms and use of the Services of “webinars.edu.gr” implies full acceptance of the General Terms of Service, as they appear in the respective services.
11. The present contract is governed by the applicable legislation in Greece. In case of any dispute or disagreement exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Athens.